March 14, 2009

My Bridal Shower

Where: Holiday Inn, Galleria
When: January 3,2009

Dino had no choice when he was told that they would have to use his hotel room for my bridal shower. We came from a whole day of pre-cana seminar at Santuario de San Jose and a bit of shopping at greenhills. I knew of the plan to have a bridal shower but i was told that we would just have a videoke party and was told i was to be picked up from holiday inn.

Since I had to wait for my ride to Metorwalk, Dino and I went to his room and upon entering his room...my sisters, SIL and cousins were all inside the room waiting for me for their surprise bridal shower party.

while waiting for methe foodwe played charades
banana eatingPin the johnny on lloydy
they had a surprise guest for me
group picture
Obviously, we all had fun. i got some nice and weird gifts too. It was a wonderful night that had my mind out of the preparations and it was a stress reliever.

5 comments:

david santos said...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Really beautiful!!!
Have a nice weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats sis!!!! Mukhang ang saya! Inggit ako kasi wala akong bridal shower eh, hehe

carlamaldita said...

at pinagtripan si john lloyd ha!
saya talaga ng bridal shower..reminiscing tuloy ako..
have a tag for you here:
http://crazysexygorgeous.blogspot.com/2009/03/sisterhood-award.html

Anonymous said...

Soooo fun! Aliw yun pin the Johnny on Loydy. I might do this when my best friend is about to be married. Thanks for the post and for the idea. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey,check out my website..I gave you an award...btw: you looked like you had un here. =)