December 19, 2008

happy.happy.happy

i have always thought i want to get a service of a back up photographer that could come earlier during the preps since my main photog is arriving at 1PM. i got in touch with one but since i can't find the budget for him, i was not able to confirm immediately of us getting his services. not till the other night.

mommy: "gusto mo kunin ko si mang domeng to take pictures sa wedding?"
me: "huwat? si mang domeng?" (gosh, sineryoso pala ako ng nanay ko about getting mang domeng).
mommy: "oo. mag picture-picture lang sya dun. ako na bahala sa kanya."
me: "if gusto mo, i know a photographer. yun na lang kunin mo."
mommy: "magkano?"
me: "******" (syempre ayaw ko disclose sa inyo).
mommy: "sure ka? magaling?"
me: "opo! magaling talaga. walang sinabi si mang domeng"
mommy: "sino yan?"
me: "si ___________________"
mommy: "talaga? o sige."

i immediately got in touch with the said photographer to check if he was still available on January 6. after i knew he was, i called my main photog to get his permission of me getting a back up photographer. he didn't have any problems with it and last night i received the contract from the photographer. weebee. after lunch, im off to the bank to send our downpayment.

let me introduce to all, our back up photographer....Atty Raymond Fortun. check out his multiply account to know that he is not only a kick a** lawyer but a kick a** photographer as well.

No comments: