January 31, 2009

Just Like That

....the first month of 2009 is over.

....the wedding is over, it took us 5 months to plan for the wedding and it was all over in one day.

....we are to celebrate our first month as husband and wife in a few days.

....I have a new blog to journal my life as a wife.

I still can't believe on how December 2008 and January 2009 just flew by. We are now married and I can't explain the happiness I feel. I married not only my prince charming, but my best friend, and my number one fan. Our wedding day was AWESOME and the greatest day of my life to date.

More wedding kwento and suppliers rating to follow. for now, you can view our pictures through my facebook or multiply account (add me up!). You can visit the following sites too: Smartshot, Atty Raymond Fortun, and Onsite Video.

No comments: