January 31, 2009

Officiating Priest : Fr. Constantino Conti

Parish Priest of San Jose de Navotas
Contact Number : PM me
Peso Power: Stipend
Rating: 10

We originally wanted Fr. Gerry Orbos to officiate our wedding but when I was confirming his schedule with his secretary, I was informed that he was not available on our wedding day. I immediately asked around on who else I could get to officiate the wedding. My cousin then told me about Fr. Conti. The "ate's" at the office knew Fr. Conti since he was a former parish priest of SSJ. At first i couldn't seem to get in touch with him. Two months before the wedding, I tried calling him again and he said he would gladly officiate the wedding for us. He just gave me instructions to leave my missalette at the SSJ office and he would pick it up. After nun, he just called me to give me the minor changes on the missalette. His homily was really nice and he was also very nice. We never got the chance to meet him before the wedding but we didn't feel like he was a stranger to us naman. Right when we got to the altar he introduced himself to us and then asked permission from dino if he could mention his parents in the mass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!