May 7, 2009

FabFindsThursdays 01: Commitment

Wifespeaks: Fab Finds Thursday

*photo credit to Atty Raymond Fortun

I'm not a shoes person and I didn't want to spend that much on my wedding shoes which i was pretty sure I might not be able to wear again. Luckily, I came across Abylyn's that could make customized wedding shoes. I just gave them the fabric that was to be used for my gown. Got the shoes after a week and gave it to my gown designer so he could do the beading.

*photo credit to Lito Genilo of Smartshot Studio

By reception, I got rid of my shoes and asked the coordinator to give me flipflop's. Good thing I gave my female entourage flipflops and I have 2 extra pairs, one in my size. My mom was shocked when she saw me wearing flipflops but she could not do anything anymore. teehee.

More FabFinds Thursday's here.

7 comments:

d3nd3n said...

cute ng pic sa tub :) haha.

my shoes was really comfy. sobra ba naman padding sa loob. :)

Twinkie said...

Nice shoes and nice feet too! Parang paa ng bata. :)

jen said...

thanks for joining fab finds thursdays!

elapot said...

i love the photo of the tub! ganda!
thanks for joining macy!

meeya said...

ang cute naman ng pic na naka-flipflops ka :D unconventional :)

Kite said...

Nice photo in betwn I have one tag for you...

http://www.womenwithextraordinarylife.com/2009/05/tag-for-8-things.html

happy weekend...

carlamaldita said...

i also wore flipflops during the reception..abbylyn's din shoes ko which i love.kaso mas comfy kase ang flipflops eh.