May 4, 2009

WS Memoir Monday #1: Commitment

Wifespeaks: Memoir Monday

The theme for this week is commitment and the task is to post a photo that would remind us of our commitment. Here is my entry for this week.


*taken the day after we got engaged

*taken by Atty Raymond Fortun

And im posting below the lyrics of the song we used for our first dance which sums up what commitment is for us.

Time Stood Still
Betty Yoon & Derek Mateo

I came here alone without a clue
Yet still I always knew
This winding path would lead me straight to you
Now I know fairy tales are hidden deep within
A princess I have been
Waiting for my prince to come again

There were times when I couldn’t believe
That we were meant to be
I never thought I’d love so openly
You have been my happiness, my joy, my light and the stars
Our journey’s come so far
Now I finally know just who you are

In my dreams your love never dies
In my heart your love never lies
Then I looked into your eyes and time stood still
I love you and I always will

When did we become more than best friends
(You’re my best friend)
I hope it never ends
A love like ours will never come again

Here with you, in my arms I won’t ever let go
How do you always know
What I need to laugh and make me grow

I looked but couldn’t fine
Love was right before my eyes

I came here alone without a clue
Yet still I always knew
Here and now I pledge myself to you

6 comments:

meeya said...

how cute naman ng precious moments figurines! :) matutuwa si WS misis cez diyan! :D

i'll imeem that song, di yata kasi familiar sa akin but i love the words :)

thanks for joining WSMM, misis macy! :)

d3nd3n said...

hi macy! great lyrics and pics. :)

elapot said...

awwwww... ang cute ng precious moments!!! ang ganda ganda! thanks for joining and sharing these pics. natuwa ako kasi kakaiba :)

o bukas ulet? hehehe

Twinkie said...

Hello Macy! As soon as I opened you link, I smiled right away. Tjose pictures are really pretty and the last three lines of the song got me. :)

ceztlavie said...

ngayon lang ako nakabisita... at tama si meeya, natuwa ako! love ko ang precious moments eh. kaya nga naging theme ng wedding namin :D

Anonymous said...

hi sis macy nice song..where can i get an MP3 of time stood still? thank you so much...GOD bless

mai
w@Ww