February 6, 2009

Back-up Photographer: Atty. Raymond Fortun

Contact Number: PM me
Peso Power: Php5,000
Rating: 10

We had so much fun shooting with Atty. Fortun. My kwela family had fun posing for him and he had fun posing with everybody as well. Super bait, quiet at work but very dedicated to what he is doing. We booked him mga 3 weeks before the wedding and I even thought I won't have a back-up photographer na because it was not really part of the budget. My mom then asked me if I want, she'll ask our trusted photographer Mang Domeng to take pictures during the wedding. Not that I don't like Mang Domeng, but mas madami na new photographers and his style was really old school. I told my mom about Atty Fortun and she said yes.

I requested him to go early since the call time of the smartshot team is at 1PM, and he arrived early talaga. He brought with him an apprentice so i had 5 photographers in all. Night before he informed me about the apprentice and told me not to worry about her as he'll take care of her food. But since i did order extra, I told him not to worry anymore and that it's ok for him to bring her along.

He worked behind the Smartshot team but he got equally cool photos. He was able to post photos immediately which was nice since a lot of relatives and friends abroad got to view the pictures a day after the wedding pa lang.

4 comments:

Apol said...

sis macy!! penge number ni sir atty. photographer ^_^ maglalakas loob na ako hehehe

Who's the Sales Lady? said...

Hi!!! Can I get Atty Fortun's contact number?!!! I hope we could get him for your 2010 wedding!

bog'sblog said...

Hi sis,

I'm looking expert back-up photo for our wedding but kinda limited budget na... since we avail our main photo at nice print studio-(kuya Bernie) our pre-nup plan will held out of town (Subic- hot air balloon) but we want to have a prenup within Metro manila plan (Manila cayt Club so i'm looking back up photo to have another style... sis please since malakas ka namn kay atty Fortun... Can we have his contact number??? please please... at april 4, 2010 I hope we could get him as our back-up photo i will wait your answer???i hope and i pray thank you

Anne Ong said...

Hi Macy! Can you also send me Atty. Fortun's contact details? Thanks!!!! - Anne