February 5, 2009

Reception Host: Len Oliver

For contact info just message me.
Peso Power : Priceless!
Rating: 10+++
Len Oliver aka DJ Billie, a former w@wie herself and a blogger friend. We have met through our blogs. She has hosted a w@w Christmas party already and tons of events. I never even looked for any other person to host our reception party. When I messaged her about it, she was more than happy to do so. We met up twice, the second one a few days before Christmas with Camille. She helped a lot with the program and with what games we are to play.

She is really good and it's really nice to get a host who somewhat knows you. Even if we only got to meet personally during the planning of the wedding, since we have been blogger friends for so long parang magkakilala na din talaga kami ng super tagal. I'm super happy for getting Len to host our reception program.

1 comment:

joey dizon said...

hello and good day

i am sorry for doing this informally, but i am a college batchmate of Len's (and i'd like to think good friend...) and was hoping you can help me get in touch with her. my name is joey dizon, and am the editor-in-chief for pulp magazine.

again, sorry to trouble you, but was hoping to reconnect with len and the rest of my college friends.

thank you very much, congratulations and good work on the blog!

my contact info is joeydizon@gmail.com, or i also have a blog: joeydizon.blogspot.com.

cheers!