February 18, 2009

MY RP Encounter

Im a big fan of Richard Poon. Even before going solo, i have been a big fan of U-Turn already. I Was even able to watch a show they had with Side-A at bagaberde in Pasig.
It was day before the wedding and I went to Fix Salon galleria for threading. I was waiting for my turn when I saw Richard Poon walking to the counter from inside the salon. I just had to stand up and say hi to him. He said hi back and then i sat with my cousin again and told her i had a camera inside my bag and that she has to take my picture with richard poon. I approached him again on his way out of the salon and here's how our conversation went...

Macy : Can I have my picture taken with you?
RP: Sure
Macy : And I'm getting married tomorrow....Can you sing at my wedding? (kapal ko diba!)
RP: Wow, you're getting married tomorrow? Congratulations. Where is your wedding?
Macy: Blue Leaf my reception. Punta ka ha!
RP: Sosyal!
Macy: No. Im not sosyal.
*picture taking na kami
Macy: Thank you ha.
RP: Sure...tingin ako ng picture natin.
Macy: here (showed him my camera). Punta ka ha. Thanks again.
RP: You're welcome and congratulations ulit. bye.

pic taken @ fix salon Jan 5,2009

pic taken @ eastwood April 15,2008

pic taken @ bagaberde August 15,2004


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Nice story sis. They own the Mr. Poon restaurant in Banawe.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.