February 6, 2009

One Month

Yup, we have been married for a month now. I have promised myself i will have my suppliers rating ready on our first month of marriage, and finally here it is. I think i still lack a few things but this should do for now.

I do miss the preps i admit, but not the stress that came with it. I love how our wedding turned out. It was a celebration! Not everything went well according to plan but it was still an AWESOME day. I have more pictures posted at my multiply account. Add me up as the pictures are for friends only.

The suppliers rating is something i owe my co-w@wies. I hope this helps you guys as you prepare for your wedding day. Something I have learned from all of this is it's not important on who you get as suppliers for you wedding, it's how you (the couple) make this day special.

I still owe everyone my wedding day kwento. Happy reading and happy preps! :)

No comments: