February 28, 2009

Red Mango



I'm addicted to frozen yogurt and so far Red Mango has the best frozen yogurt. The small size sells for Php80, Medium at Php115 and the large one for Php150. That is for the original flavor and you'ld have to add another Php5 for the green tea flavor. One topping costs Php20, two for Php30 and three for Php40. The only thing with Red Mango is they have a limited topping selection compared to White Hat, Iloveberries and Yoh-gurt Froz.

Red Mango is at the 3rd level of Trinoma, infront of Toys-r-us and Fitness First.

5 comments:

carlamaldita said...

i love frozen yogurt too!

carla

Kite said...

Yummy, I want too but my place was too far in trinoma maybe some other day if we will past by on that area.... I'm envy for that....huhuhu i love yogurt

Anonymous said...

Looks really yummy! We'll go here when we go to Trinoma... hmmm... kelan naman kaya? ;)

~*~ Badet ~*~ said...

I love frozen yogurt too! And I agree with you that Red Mango has the best yogurt by far. You can read my experience in Red Mango Trinoma at my blog.

Anonymous said...

Red mango is good but SunniBunni is the best of the best. They are only in Florida now, but when they come to NY and LA Red Mango and Pink Berry won't know what hit them.