February 6, 2009

OTD Coordination: Fab Occasion

Contact Number: 09176032211
Contact Person: Camille Yamio
Peso Power: Php15,000
Rating: 9.75

Camille and her team were great. They truly made my wedding hassle free. I'm glad I got her as coordinator when my other preferred coordinator was no longer available (hi, jody!), i started checking with other coordinators na. The only one I met out of all I called was camille. When I met up with her, my parents were with me and my parents liked her too.

During the preps, their were times I'ld call/text/email her and she would not always reply. Understandable naman kasi i'm not the only client and for me no fuss naman yun. On the day of the wedding, they were super early and immediately started working. Even very much pregnant na si camille, you won't see her just sitting down or delegating lang to other coords. The team that was assigned sa church got there late due to traffic but that was ok. The coordinator assigned to me was super alaga din talaga. At one time I was having pictorials sa pool side ng hotel and she had to check my train sa room. She gave me instructions not to leave or go with the photogs without her and to just wait doon, teehee!

Everything was very organized and we have been getting the same reviews from guests. Two thumbs up talaga for the whole team.

No comments: