February 6, 2009

HMUA

Bride's Make-up : Mica Tuano (PreNup & Wedding Day)
Bride's Hair : Sherlyn Talactac (PreNup & Wedding Day)
HMUA for family members, ento, etc : Sherlyn Talactac, Ms. Rose (from watercolors) & Mike (from david's salon)
Contact numbers: Please PM me.
Peso Power: Priceless!
Rating: 10+++





Prenup Make-up
Mica made me beautiful on my wedding day, enough said. Same goes with the PreNup and she was my assistant and back-up photographer on that day too. She's been doing HMUA for wedding, commercials, events atbp. While she does make-up, It's Sherlyn (trained under frank provost) who does the hair. She did make-up for a lot of my family members too. Ms. Rose is a friend of my Aunt who we hired to help out and then I asked Mike (from davids) to help out with the Hair-do. They all did great! Take note, wala ako picture of what i wanted for my hair. I just told Sherlyn that i didn't want a tight hair-do.

I got them all at a special rate so just let me know if anyone is interested to get them so I can refer you to them. You can visit mica's website for her portfolio.

No comments: