February 5, 2009

Bridal SUV: Elegance

Contact Number: 0918-9282002
Contact Person: Ms. Cristina
Inclusions: We agreed that they will pick me up from my hotel, bring me to church and then reception. Walang specific number of hours.
Peso Power: Php5,000
Rating: 10++

Bridal cars are expensive. I wanted an SUV for my bridal car even if I have been getting a lot of comments that I might have a hard time going up the car in my gown. This supplier i found through the w@w yellow pages. At first I didn't want to inquire kasi range rover, baka expensive. But when Ate Cristina texted me back, within budget pala.

I met up with her at Boni High and when I saw the car, i knew i found my bridal car. It has hydraulics too! What made it really cool was that my driver for the day was Ate Cristina, the owner mismo. When I met up with her, it was her husband driving but I think the husband is not available on the day of the wedding kaya si Ate Cristina ang driver. They dont't let a driver drive their car. Weeks before the wedding, she'ld always text me to remind me to let her know on when namin gusto mag practice. yup, may ganun. from hotel to church to reception venue. For me, kahit wala na nun but they were insistent. It was really cool to have her around on the day of the wedding.. She kept me calm and super chika lang kami sa loob ng car.

When we got to blueleaf, her husband and kid were there waiting for her too (they live in alabang). After our introduction nung reception program, I was asked by my coord kung nasaan ang bouquet ko. Naku! i left it sa bridal SUV. We had to borrow the bouquet of my mom during the picture taking. Ate Cristina naman saw it when she got home and she rushed back to blueleaf. Super bait. She is one of the first suppliers to text me and congratulate us after the wedding.

If your like me who wants a different car for your wedding day, I highly recommend Elegance.

No comments: