February 5, 2009

Entourage Barong: EAS Bridal & Barong Shoppe

Contact number: 2510443/ 09189356420
Contact Person: Tita Sol
Peso Power Php 12,000
Inclusions: 10 Barong Tagalog, 2 Barong Tagalog for kids, 12 Inner Shirts, Hanger & Plastic for each barong, tiarra's for the FG.
Rating: 8



This supplier I got from Edz (thank you!). I had 2 trips to divisoria already before meeting Tita Sol. My mom and I even considered getting the barongs from kamuning but after I read Edz's post about them, I went again with my mom and dad.

Tita Sol is easy to deal with. We immediately picked the patterns for the barong. One of the barong tagalog's I got was for a ninong so his was a Pina Callado, all the rest were Pina Jusi. I was very particular that the bestmen would have the same pattern, same with the groomsmen and secondary sponsors. After 2 weeks, I got a call that the barongs were ready for pick up already. To my disappointment, the barongs for the bestmen and groomsmen were not of the same pattern. I don't know what happened and Tita Sol can't explain either but they did offer to change it. They did and called me back a week after.

All the measurements were just sent to me via email and i just told them that the measurements were exact and that they just need to make adjustments as barong is not to be fitting. Only one bestman who arrived 2 days before the wedding had his barong altered, but he had it done in an alteration shop at galleria. All the other barongs were perfect fit.

No comments: