February 5, 2009

Photobooth: PartyPics Live

Contact Number: 09228231721/5272711
Contact Person: Nadia
Peso Power: Php10,000
Inclusions: 3 hours of service, unlimited 4R prints, customized picture layout, customized backdrop, free use of props, DVD gallery as proofs, Online photo gallery
Rating: 10
Everybody loved the photobooth! Nadia is a darling. Just met up with her once and then all the other times we would just call each other or text. We were only able to give her our backdrop design, Jan 2. Jan 4 ko lang na send ang picture for the layout. Jan 5, she texted me that she sent me the layout. I didn't have time to check with it so it was Dino who took care of it. I think he requested for some changes but everything was followed kahit na night before the wedding na. I don't even know if they really just operated for 3 hours kasi feeling ko longer pa.

Gallery is available here.

No comments: