February 5, 2009

flowers: Sonny's Flowershop

c/o my mom
Peso Power: 6K
Inclusions: Bridal bouquet, 1 bouquet for mother of the bride, 5 bouquets for the ninangs, 2 for maid of honor, 3 for bridesmaid, 3 for secondary sponsor, 2 for flowergirl.
Rating: 9





Early pa lang sa preps, my mom said she'll take care of the flowers. Since I don't want her to feel I don't appreciate her help, I agreed to it. My mom knows a lot of florist and the florist who did our entourage flowers did also my cousins wedding, our flowers ng debut and almost all the functions sa office ng mom ko.

My bouquet was super heavy. I never thought it was going to be that heavy. Everybody who tried carrying it said the same thing. I really wanted white roses and nasunod naman. With the entourage, kahit ano na lang. My instructions sa mom ko with the flowergirl was pomander. Yun ang hindi nasunod. I didn't want to stress out and dahil hindi naman kami ang nagbayad, ok na din. The flowers naman were all nice so that was enough. I gave them ribbons to use para uniform kami sa lahat ng color and that's what they used and even returned the ribbon na hindi nagamit.

No comments: